Our team of registered nurses (RNs) and licensed practical nurses (LPNs). We guarantee safe and effective care for you. We give long-term expert care to those who have a persistent health problem.
Our services include, but are not limited, to the following:
- Skilled Assessment/Evaluation
- Wound Treatments
- Foley Catheter Management
- Ostomy Teaching/Management
- Enteral/Parenteral Nutrition
- Diabetic Care/Teaching
- Intravenous Therapy
- Pre- and Post-Operative Care
- Counseling and Referral
- Nutrition Evaluation
- Terminal Care to Patients Who Are Not Eligible or Choose Not to Elect Hospice
A certified nurse assistant may assist in bathing, dressing, personal care, and other needs as directed by and under the supervision of a registered nurse (RN).
If you wish to know more about our services, never hesitate to contact us.