Reliance Health Care, LLC is a privately owned and licensed home health organization in the state of Nevada. We are committed to provide high quality care, our professionalism makes us number one, in meeting the unique needs of our patients. We provide home health care services at the request of a patient’s physician.
Our services encompass a wide range of simple and complex procedures and therapies from a team of highly trained nurses, aides, social workers, or therapists as appropriate to your diagnosis and needs. We are committed to quality services in a home setting and encourage patient and family involvement in the care process.
Office hours are 8:30 AM — 5:00 PM Monday through Friday. You can reach the nurse on call after office hours, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by calling 702-384-1427 and an RN on call will return your call.
Reliance Health Care, LLC does not deny service or discriminate against the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, age, religion, marital status, or handicap. Should you have a comment regarding the service from Reliance Health Care, LLC or request further information, please contact:
Janette R. Serrano, RN (DOPS) at 702-384-1427
All complaints will be handled confidentially and we will respond to calls promptly.
You may also file a complaint at the Nevada State Department of Health. There’s a 24-hour hotline number you may call. The purpose of the hotline is to receive complaints or questions about local home health agencies and to lodge complaints regarding the implementation of Advance Directives. The Complainant Unit is a 24-hour hotline, seven days a week, including weekends or holidays. Regular business hours between 8:00 AM — 5:00 PM.
24-Hour Hotline number of Nevada State Department of Public Health Complainant Unit: 1-800-225-3414
- To provide continuing quality care to those individuals whose conditions are such that they are confined to their homes, under the care of a physician, and require skilled nursing and other professional disciplines on an intermittent basis.
- To follow the policies, procedures, and system of staff communication that ensures coordinated implementation of plans, treatment, and utilization of necessary services of comprehensive care of clients.
- To assure that the agency and its staff comply with all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
- To promote high standards of ethical and professional practice and conduct inpatient services and community relations.
- To work on a collaborative basis with other community agencies to provide the best quality care to our clients.
Pursuant to Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1975, Reliance Health Care, LLC does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, disability or age.